Each year, the Labex DigiCosme offers about twenty scholarships to students who have a very good academic level and who wish to pursue a master's degree in the field of computer science and telecommunications at the University of Paris-Saclay, with a view to pursuing a doctorate.
Two sessions are organised per year. The first in march is open to first time entrance student in Paris Saclay area or in Université Paris Saclay. Second one organised in june is open for all students.
Results will be announced towards end of june by the Master coordinator.
- 5 scholarships allocated at first session (first time entrance student in Paris Saclay area) split as below :
- M2 MN : 2
- M2 SAR : 2
- M2 CCN:1
- 16 scholarships allocated at second session including:
- 4 scholarships prolongation from M1 to M2
- 3 news M1 scholarship (extension till 2020 if good results are achieved at M1)
- 9 news M2 scholarship
- M1 Herbrand : 1
- M1 Paris-Sud : 2
- M2 Datascale : 1
- M2 AIC : 2
- M2 AFP : 1
- M2 D&K : 2
- M2 DSBI : 1
- M2 IR : 1
- M2 MN : 1
|Year||Number of grants awarded|
12 000€ per year.
- Apply for a first year master's degree (M1), or second year (M2) in one of the following master's degrees.
- If you enter the first year of a Master's degree (M1), the scholarship is renewable for one year (subject to acceptance).
- It cannot be combined with another scholarship.
- DigiCosme will not cover the cost of transport and registration.
- The studies, including the internship, must take place in one of the member institutions of Paris Saclay University; the choice of an internship outside this scope entails the interruption of the scholarship.
- The student holding a grant is assigned a tutor from Labex DigiCosme community .
Université Paris-Saclay the student must contact the person in charge of this course. The course managers are the only ones authorized to submit student applications, no direct application (from students) is possible.
See the training courses on the new Labex DigiCosme website