File not found.
Each year, Labex DigiCosme offers Master scholarships in the area of Computer Science or Communication. Up to 30 grants may be allowed for 2016 academic session. Scholarships are available for students who wish to enrol on a Computer Science or Communication Master course at Université Paris-Saclay with the medium term aim of pursuing a Phd.
Table of contents
The main criteria for selection will be the quality of the academic record.
DigiCosme grant is 12000 € for one academic year, managed by the school or university the student is enrolled in.
The Master 1 grant can be continued by a Master 2 grant, subject to passing the exams.
- Labex DigiCosme grant cannot be cumulated with any other grant.
- Travel and tuition fees are not included in the scholarship.
Labex DigiCosme Scholarship recipients have to follow their master program in one of Université Paris-Saclay institutions. This includes the internship. The scholarship will be suspended for the time spent elsewhere in France or in other countries.
Students who receive the grant are associated a tutor from Labex DigiCosme's scientific community, as a guide through their studies.
- DigiCosme Master Scholarship program covers the Computer Sciences and Communication Master courses of Université paris-Saclay opening the path to a Phd. Other related Courses (Bioinformatics, E3A, Mathematics) may also propose applicants with consistent profile in Computer Sciences.
- All Computer sciences Courses are eligible to the program. Thoses courses are divided in 6 topics : big data management, human-computer interaction, fundamental computer sciences, complex systems, networks and security.
- Courses related to other Masters (Bioinformatics, Engineering, Mathematics) may also be eligible. The list of those is currently being updated.
Courses mainly in french
Université Paris-saclay's website.
Every student accepted into one of the eligible masters may be put forward for the scholarship. It is up to the master's supervisors to decide which students to put forward. Labex DigiCosme does not accept direct applications from students.
Several evaluation sessions will be organised from March to June. For each session, a deadline is set. Applications received after this deadline will be studied on the next session (except for those arriving after the last deadline, which will not be examined). Check the Agenda section to know the deadlines.
DigiCosme's partner laboratories and to continue with a phd after completing their master.
the Paris-Saclay procedure (currently being updated). The deadline for other applications is june 6, 2016.
Students applying to Paris-Saclay the Paris-Saclay scholarship program (international students under 30)
- First session : February 29- résults end of march
- Second session : May 17- résults end of june
Other students who are not eligible to the Paris-Saclay scholarship program
- June 6 - résults end of june
NB : Please, read carefully the following FAQ before mailing us. We receive many questions regarding the program and will not answer those which are answered there.
- Q : What is the difference between Paris-Saclay's and DigiCosme Scholarship programs ?/ A :Paris-Saclay scholarship program is open to international students under 30 accepted into any of the Paris-Saclay masters. DigiCosme program is open to French and foreign students accepted into one of the eligible masters in Computer Science or Communication. The terms and conditions differ only slightly.
- Q : I'm not sure if my profile is eligible to the program / A : If you are eligible to one of the courses listed (see "eligible courses" section), you may be put forward for the DigiCosme Scholarship. Relevance of each application will be evaluated by the master's supervisor.
- Q : I graduated in Computer Sciences and wish to apply to the Scholarship, what should I do ? /A : Candidates should first choose a course among those listed (see "eligible courses" section). It is up to the master's supervisors to decide which students to put forward for the scholarship; Labex DigiCosme does not accept direct applications from students.
- Q : I can't login to apply, what should I do ? / A : For your application to be taken into account for the scholarship, you need to choose a course among those listed (see "eligible courses" section). It is up to the master's supervisors to decide which students to put forward for the scholarship; Labex DigiCosme does not accept direct applications from students.
- Q : What does the Scholarships include, besides the financial support ? /A : digicosme% offers a 12000 € grant covering one academic year. The grant is directly operated by the enrollement school or university. Please be aware that, rent, travel, and enrollment costs are not included in the scholarship.
- Q : What should I do ar my arrival in France ? / A :All questions related to your firsts steps at the University will be answered by your enrollment university or school. Please, get in touch with your contact person there.